Carbon Nexus is one of the premier research centres in the field of carbon fibre and composites research.
Carbon Nexus is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction through the implementation of a Quality System conforming to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
We aspire to continually improve our development services through a constant focus on our operational and support processes, the training and development of our personnel and by setting improvement targets in areas that positively influence and contribute towards our Customer Satisfaction Goals:
- Accuracy - the correct requirement each and every time
- Performance - services matching customer requirements
- Value - Research services that provide value for money
- Expertise and knowledge - trained, competent and experienced carbon fibre and composite personnel
- State-of-the-art carbon fibre manufacturing and testing equipment and facilities
In collaboration with other stakeholders the primary research areas include but are not restricted to, reducing carbon fibre costs, producing high performance carbon fibre and the surface treatment of fibres. We are involved with applications in the aerospace, automotive, and industrial markets.
The Management Team have given their total undertaking to support the Customer Satisfaction Goals and the effective implementation of the Quality System at all times.
All employees, researchers and stakeholders of the Centre will be given every opportunity to participate in the improvement of the Quality System and are strongly encouraged to contribute toward our mutual future business success.